An experienced Edmonton criminal defence lawyer
If you have been charged with a criminal offence you need an experienced criminal lawyer who will ensure that you are properly defended. Michel Fontaine has been fighting diligently to defend the rights of his clients since being admitted to the Alberta bar in 1991. His results-driven performances in the Provincial Court of Alberta, Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta and Alberta Court of Appeal have solidified his reputation as a much sought after criminal defence lawyer. Most of Michel Fontaine’s clientele is based on referrals from previous successful clients and as such his criminal law practice is well known for successful results in the various criminal courts throughout Alberta
Michel G. Fontaine Barrister represents clients in Provincial Court and in Court of Queen’s Bench on charges ranging from minor offences to serious felonies, including:
Michel Fontaine represents clients in Provincial Court of Alberta and in Court of Queen’s Bench of Alberta on charges ranging from minor Criminal Code offences to serious Criminal Code offences, including:
- Impaired Driving: This includes all accuseds charged with impaired driving pursuant to Sections 253(1)(a) of the Criminal Code and blowing over .08 pursuant to Section 253(1)(b) of the Criminal Code
- Criminal Code Driving Offences: These offences include dangerous driving pursuant to Section 249 of the Criminal Code
- Drug Crimes: including simple possession pursuant to Section 4(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act up to and including Section 5(2) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act which is possession for the purpose of trafficking. All of these drug crimes include everything from marijuana through to cocaine
- Sex Offences including but not limited to sexual assault
- Theft: minor theft as well as thefts over $5000
- Traffic Violations : Specifically careless driving any speeding matters that require a mandatory court appearance
- Weapons Offences: All Criminal Code offences relating to knives and guns
- Youth Criminal Justice
Going the extra mile to ensure your freedom
With Michel Fontaine he works to ensures that no stone is left unturned. He will review your case, question witnesses, review police reports and work to uncover inconsistencies to assist you in your defence. Your freedom is Michel Fontaine’s paramount concern. When you need a lawyer who cares about your freedom and also cares that you are innocent until proven guilty Michel Fontaine will tirelessly work to insure that you are exonerated, you need Michel Fontaine to represent you in all Criminal Code offences so that you are given a fair trial.
Michel Fontaine realizes that in your position it can be very hard to know what to do and who to trust. The very most important thing that you can do when you are charged initially is hire a criminal lawyer who is not only experienced but also has an excellent reputation before the Alberta Criminal Courts. Michel Fontaine is very experienced and understands intimately how the criminal justice system works inside and out. This is evidenced by his large criminal clientele that have continued to retain Michel Fontaine over the last many years.
Contact Alberta’s Michel G. Fontaine Criminal Lawyer today.
Put your criminal matter into the hands of an experienced criminal lawyer who cares and will act quickly to ensure your rights are protected. No crime is too big or small for Michel Fontaine to handle. If you’re in trouble, he can help you insure your rights are well protected.
To schedule a consultation, call 780-424-8600 or in Edmonton call 780-424-8600 today or contact me online.